We are grateful for your trust in us and thankful for the opportunity to serve our community with the best in non-emergency medical transportation.
We are proud to be helping out with the QTS Jacket and Blanket drive in support of the Justa Center for homeless seniors, and our Primary Sponsorship of the second annual Bets for Vets event. Thank you to the many clients, associations, and valued members of our community for their contributions and encouragement.
If you would like to join the QTS Jacket and Blanket Drive with a collection point in your own facility – please call us at 602.371.1000 or send an email to Info@QTSaz.com.
We put a brand new combo van on the road last week – all the lastest in technology and comfort for our passengers – and continue to invest in computers and software to improve our customer service, reduce call times, and enable you to book rides – and get back to your work even faster.
We wish you and your families all the best for a safe Thanksgiving holiday! Thanks also to our team – that will work straight through the holiday – here for all your transportation needs. Give us a call to say “Hi” and to book your reservations.
The QTS Team
602 371 1000
Answers in an upcoming Quality Times Newsletter!
Quality Transport Services of Arizona
Among our many talented QTS team members, we are proud to have on board a number of veterans of our Armed Services, including:
Thank you for the sacrifices you and your families have made to protect our freedoms.
Thank you for your service.
And for being part of our team!
Featured Recipe: Thanksgiving Safety!
1. Keep the cooking range free of clutter. Even though you have myriad dishes to prepare, don’t overload a cook top with too many pots and pans.
2. Do not try to hold your child in one arm while cooking with the other.
3. Never put a glass casserole or lid on the stove or over a burner.
4. Do not pour water on a grease fire.
5. Avoid using a turkey fryer. Because turkey fryers pose a number of distinct safety concerns, including burn and fire hazards.
6. Keep a clean work surface. Be sure to wash surfaces, utensils, the sink and hands after handling raw food.
7. Un-stuff the turkey. According to the USDA, for optimum safety, stuffing a turkey is not recommended.
8. Thaw the bird with care. If using a frozen turkey, the USDA recommends thawing it in the refrigerator in its original wrapping, in a tray or pan that can catch any juices that may leak.
9. Call for help. USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline: 888-674-6854
–thanks to UL
New Dawn Memory Care Sun City West
Congratulations and Welcome to New Down Memory Care in Sun City West.
The beautiful new facility is now open for tours!
For more information please call 623.584.0607 or visit them on-line at NewDawnAL.com