Become a Part of the Best Team in the Valley
The QTS team is more than transportation, we exist to make a difference in the lives of the people we service, to include their loved ones and the healthcare professionals who rely on our services to ensure the best possible outcome and experience for their patients. If you are a professional, compassionate individual who is interested in full-time employment, please use the online submission form, to include a copy of your cover letter and resume. You may also download a copy of the application and email it to email@example.com or Mail it to QTS, Attn: Resume at 2323 E Magnolia Street, Ste. 112 Phoenix, AZ 85034.
BASIC DISPATCH AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The Driver position requires schedule flexibility (to include working nights, weekends, and holidays), reliable transportation, excellent customer service skills, fluent in English (to include speaking and writing clearly), and a strong work ethic, with a desire to help people. Prior experience in the NEMT or healthcare industry is preferred.
The Dispatch position requires the flexibility of rotating shift assignments and overtime in accordance with maintaining a fully operational 24-hour facility. Often times the Dispatcher can work into a set schedule, however, the need to provide additional coverage outside the standard shift or work overtime is often a factor. Reliable transportation is a must, as well as excellent customer service skills, fluent in English (to include speaking and writing clearly), and a strong work ethic, with a desire to help people and a strong sense of accountability. Prior dispatching experience and a solid understanding of the Valley roadways and freeway systems is preferred.
- Must Have Reliable Transportation
- Previous Dispatching and Customer Service Experience is Highly Desired
- Must Successfully Complete Pre-Employment Drug Testing, to Include Quarterly Randoms and Reasonable Suspicion
- Must pass a 7-year Background Check
- Basic Knowledge of the Valley’s Roadways and Freeway Systems
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills, Critical Thinking and the Ability to Empathize
- Experienced in Opening, Creating, and Sending Files using Windows, Office, Email, and the Internet
- Excellent Data Entry Skills
- Strong Communication Skills (BILINGUAL IS A PLUS)
- Successfully Pass 3 Required Training/Certification Modules – QTS to Provide the Necessary Testing/Certification
Additional Driver Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 Years Experience Operating a Motor Vehicle
- A Current/Valid Arizona Drivers License
- Fit for Duty
- Clean 10 panel Drug Testing (New Hire, Quarterly Randoms, For Cause and Reasonable Suspicion)
- Clean 5 year MVR
- Clean 10 year Background Check – Includes City, County, State, Federal and National Sex Offender Registry
- Excellent Communication Skills (Bi-Lingual is a Plus)
- Successfully Complete 50 hours of Field Training
- Successfully Pass 10 Required Training/Certifications Modules – QTS to Provide the Necessary Testing/Certification
Oops! We could not locate your form.
“This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.”