It’s only the middle of August, but school is back in session (Please Drive Carefully), and we all know the heat will break soon (Really!). Meanwhile, keep the AC cranked up, a few bottles of cool water close by, and dream about a refreshing dip in the pool.
Here at QTS, we’re as busy as ever. Our brand of quality service, the best on-time performance in the Valley, and the friendliest, best trained drivers, is much in demand. Now is a great time to review your transportation plans for the coming year and let us know how we can help.
We are also busy welcoming many former LifeStar and Red Van customers – left without service the two companies suddenly ceased operations without warning. To accommodate everyone, we are steadily adding new, even safer and more comfortable vehicles.
Give us a call to discuss your non-emergency transportation needs. We are standing by to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Quality Transport Services of Arizona
Our customers let us know that they appreciate our team… which we really appreciate as well!
Mr. William R. – Please send my thanks to Chris – he was quick, efficient and helpful.
Mr. Terry M. – I just wanted to let you know I appreciate what Michael and Luis did for me today. I want to tell you what a great job they did.
Mr. Gerald R. – Big thanks to Tony. I know he is relatively new to your company, but he was great. Thank you.
Ms. Paula S. – Mike T went above and beyond today in helping Mr. D. S. He made sure all was in order before heading off to his next run.
And if we ever fail to meet your expectations – let us know too! Continuous Improvement is our commitment to you.
East Valley Committee on Aging
Quality Transport Services of Arizona will be helping out this coming Veterans Day to provide well deserved recognition to many of our area’s veterans. We are one of the largest providers of transportation to the veteran community and we are pleased to join with EVCOA on this important project.
We are in the process of increasing our capabilities to provide safe, reliable, and cost effective Bariatric transport. Having the right training, equipment, and sensitivity is critical in this endeavor. Please call us today to discuss your specific requirements.
Nursing = Learning and Compassion
1. Florence Nightingale: Nursing is an art: and if it is to be made an art, it requires an exclusive devotion as hard a preparation, as any painter’s or sculptor’s work; for what is the having to do with dead canvas or dead marble, compared with having to do with the living body, the temple of God’s spirit? It is one of the Fine Arts: I had almost said, the finest of Fine Arts.
2. Jean Watson: Caring is the essence of nursing.
3. Myrtle Aydelotte: Nursing encompasses an art, a humanistic orientation, a feeling for the value of the individual, and an intuitive sense of ethics, and of the appropriateness of action taken.
4. Florence Nightingale: Unless we are making progress in our nursing every year, every month, every week, take my word for it we are going back.
5. Erin Pettengill: We often think of nursing as giving meds on time, checking an X-ray to see if the doctor needs to be called, or taking an admission at 2:00 a.m. with a smile on our faces. Too often, we forget all the other things that make our job what it truly is: caring and having a desire to make a difference.
6. Christine Belle: Our job as nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the joy, everyday, while we are “just doing our jobs.”
Thanks for reading – and thank you for being our favorite customer. We are in business because of you. Our priority is to meet and exceed your expectations.
Until next month…
QTS Newsletter Team
Quality Transport Services of Arizona